------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



















READING LIST

JEFF MASER


Serious book-lovers can't live by the internet alone. When I first learned about the Moschatel Press, Google wasn't much help; but rare book dealer Jeff Maser had a whole pile of their productions to show me. And those fantastic London Magazine editions I've started collecting? Jeff has found two of them for me already. He leaves dusty leather-bound rarities to the stiffs, and focuses on packing his Berkeley warehouse with excellent (and obscure) 20th century small press editions and literary journals, while still stocking enough solid British and American literature and "books on books" to keep people like me happy.  This list represents the 6 books Jeff has read in the last few weeks. Not bad for a guy who spends 10 hours of every day out collecting & cataloging.



*don't forget to click reading list covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment